Key Highlights of SAS® 9.2
Visit the SAS 9.2 resource page for an overview of product enhancements as well as a list of related documentation and references. SAS 9.2 brings more analytical products and graphical capabilities to Base SAS as well as updates to other products such as SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/CONNECT and others. Many enhancements are a direct response to requests from our existing customer base.
To read more about SAS 9.2, use the following links:
- New Software Offerings Introduced in SAS 9.2
- Foundation SAS Enhancements in SAS 9.2
- Reporting, Data Integration, and Analytics Enhancements in SAS 9.2
- Installing, Configuring, and Migrating to SAS 9.2
- Maintenance and Upgrades
- The third maintenance for SAS 9.2 is now available. Read more about SAS 9.2 (TS2M3).
- SAS 9.2 overview content has been updated with the latest release information.
- The most current release of SAS software is SAS 9.2. For information about product and system release numbers, read SAS 9.2 Provides New Product-Specific Release Numbers.
- SAS Product pages is a resource that offers a one-stop shop for documentation, samples, training and news about a specific product. This information span the two most recent releases of SAS software. To access the product-specific information, locate your product in the A-Z listing and explore what support.sas.com has to offer.
- The Hot Fix site has been updated for SAS 9.2 TS2MO and later. To find out more about the changes, read Important Changes to Hot Fixes.
Learn how to add text between the output in an ODS HTML file.
The ODS TEXT= statement is used to insert text into an output file. When using this statement with SAS® 9.1.3, you must give the output destination (such as HTML, PDF, RTF, and so on), for example, ODS HTML TEXT='text-string'. When using this statement with SAS 9.2, however, you do not have to specify the output destination, for example, ODS TEXT='text-string'. Learn more
- SAS Communities
- Links to other Local SAS User Groups
Links to other SAS resources:
- Rick Aster's SAS Programmer's Pocket Reference [PDF]
- Frank Diiorio's CodeCrafters web site
- Sunil Gupta's SAS Savvy web site focused online SAS resource and SAS training.
- Lex Jansen's SAS Conference Papers Index
- Perry Watt's Library
|This site was last modified: October 18, 2014 at 12:05 PM EDT (GMT -04 United States Eastern Daylight Time) . Comments and suggestions are always appreciated, email the WebMaster at webmaster at PhilaSUG dot org||
|What's new on the PhilaSUG Web Site (change log)||Sitemap|
Contrary to popular belief, this web site is NOT powered by a hamster running in a wheel. It is a gerbil.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PhilaSUG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS Web SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED Web SITE.
Privacy Statement - Local SAS User Groups are required to share their membership/mailing list with SAS Institute on an annual basis. We respect your privacy and will never rent, sell or trade your personal information voluntarily provided with any other group or individual and the information provided will only be used for PhilaSUG mailings.
Other brand and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.